Monday, September 10, 2012

September 10. 2012

Hello Everyone,
This week has been a little bit depressing. We only taught a handful of lessons, which was really hard. Not only do I have to explain to my leaders what happened, but I have to feel horrible about it too.
We did get a couple of investigators at church though which was awesome. One of them had an asthma attack in the middle of sacrament meeting though which is kind of lame. I hope it didn't scar her thoughts about how you feel in sacrament meeting. We were supposed to have a family come, but they didn't show up. We went to their home afterward to see what happened, and it turns out they were late and when they got to the church building they couldn't see anyone outside so they went to a different church that they've been to before. It was really sad. They promised that they are going to come early next week though. Their names are Issac and Thutula.
On Saturday we got to take out the mtc missionaries again to go tracting in a place called Pimville, Soweto. I had a kid named Elder Bullock and I'm jealous of his trainer because he's going to be an awesome missionary. He was actually bold and wanted to contact people and wasn't afraid to do it. It was a pretty cool experience.
Elder Hansen and I are doing ok. I'm really sad about the area though. I hope we do better this week. 
I love and miss you all.
Elder Balmforth

No comments:

Post a Comment