Monday, September 24, 2012

September 24. 2012

Hello,
Sorry, but there's not a ton to write about this week, so this might just be very short.
This week was a little disappointing. Our father led family didn't come to church yesterday. We did have a couple of other investigators there, but I was still pretty disappointed. We also didn't get a chance to meet with them this week either. We did pick up a couple of other families to teach though. I hope it goes well. 
I taught the gospel principles class which I haven't done since I was in Alberton. It went well though. I think people enjoyed it, and hopefully came away edified.
My face is doing a lot better. It's actually almost all the way healed. It has healed crazy fast, it must be because I'm a missionary. My companion on the other hand was riding in front of me on our way to go home through the raw sewage running down the street, when a car pulled out in front of him and he laid down his bike and scraped up his arm in the fecal water. It was pretty nasty, but kind of funny at the same time. I was behind him too so we saw the whole thing. He's ok. He called the mission president's wife to make sure he wouldn't get aids or hepatitis or anything. He should be fine.
Transfers are coming up again. I think my companion is going to leave, I'm kind of excited. We don't work very well together. It's probably me though. 
I love and miss you all.
Elder Balmforth

No comments:

Post a Comment