Monday, March 25, 2013

March 25. 2013

Good morning,
This week was pretty uneventful as far as unique african experiences go. But we did have quite a bit of success which was awesome. We had a family and several other investigators at church which was awesome. It feels good to have success now and then. Elder Fraga and I have been working pretty hard, so it's nice to see fruits.
Our zone leaders came and went on splits with us this week which was ok, but I don't like when they come because they always just tell us what we need to do better, and then I just hate them because I already know it and they just point it out again. I'm only a little bitter. I guess I'm just not the robot they think a missionary should be. But they don't matter anyway, so it's ok.
On a more fun note though, we've been having a ton of crazy wrestling tournaments with the Elders in my flat. Mainly against Elder Brown. But It's a lot of fun and I'm going to miss this time when it ends.
I'm almost done with the Book of Mormon again. I love it so much. Someday I wan't to be able to say that I've read it scores of times.
I love and miss you all.
Elder Balmforth

No comments:

Post a Comment