Monday, March 4, 2013

march 4. 2013


Hello Everyone,
This week has been the longest week of my life. I have felt like the seconds have been hours. It's ridiculous, but there is a light at the end of the tunnel. I'm getting a new companion! And one of the AP's said that he's really awesome. I'm hoping that it's Elder Fraga because both he and I have been hinting at it to the AP's. Keep your fingers crossed, I find out tomorrow. But I'm dropping Elder Naku off in Gaborone tonight so he can leave first thing in the morning back to South Africa. 
There were a couple of cool things that happened this week though. First we climbed Kgale Hill, which is the biggest hill in Bots. It's pretty small still, but it was still a really fun hike. We did it first thing in the morning and cooked steak and eggs at the top over a fire. It was awesome. I got some really cool pictures too.
We've also found some really cool families this week. They didn't come to church yet, but I'm trying to be hopeful.
Other than that nothing has happened at all. Other than trying to help people understand that TB Joshua is not a true prophet.
I love you all though, and I miss you.
Elder Balmforth

























No comments:

Post a Comment