Monday, May 20, 2013

May 20. 2013


People,
This week has been pretty uneventful other than Elder Fraga and I are both leaving our area and Elder Brown is taking over both with his new companion. I'm probably going back to South Africa too. Crazy right?
Elder Fraga and I have been dying pretty hard here. It's getting really hard to go out and find people, but we're still trying. We had a bunch of guys at church this week that are all on date for baptism and we can see them loving the gospel and being converted. It's awesome. Even one of the guys is getting baptized next sunday. His name is Tiego Dimpa. He's a boss. He's read the Book of Mormon almost twice now and isn't even a member yet. He's pretty powerful.
We got to come to Gabs this week and I was able to take a legitimate shower this morning which was awesome. I can't wait to be able to do it everyday soon.
Not a lot more happened this week. It was awesome to talk to you all last week though. I love and miss you.
Elder Balmforth

No comments:

Post a Comment