Monday, May 27, 2013

May 27. 2013

People,
This is my final email from Botswana. I'm leaving Molepolole for Gaborone right after we are done emailing. We will spend the night there then drive down to Johannesburg on Tuesday morning. I'm officailly staying in the Johannesburg mission. I think it's what I want though.
Yesterday we baptized a man named Tiego. He's an awesome guy, with a big heart. He's so sincere about the gospel. He's read the Book of Mormon almost two times through now and is already excited to start serving in the church. He bore an awesome testimony too. I wish you all could've heard it.
I had to get up in sacrament meeting and bear my testimony too. I still hate getting up in front of crowds. I don't think that will ever change. I kept it short and sweet. 
This week was pretty slow going. It's just getting so hard to stay motivated. I have no idea how I'm going to do it for another five and a half months. I can't wait to come home. I miss everyone, and running water..
I love and miss you all and I'll write and tell you where I end up next week. Peace out.
Elder Balmforth










No comments:

Post a Comment