Monday, December 31, 2012

December 31. 2012

Hi,
I hope you all had a very merry Christmas this year. It was so cool to be able to speak to all of you that I had the chance to. I miss you all so much. But I'll be home in 10 months, so don't worry.
Christmas was pretty awesome. A couple of the other missionaries that serve around me came and spent the night on Christmas and we had a lot of fun wrestling and playing games and stuff. I didn't beat being home or talking to all of my family though. On Christmas day we had a devotional with all of the missionaries in the area where there was a bunch of music, food and Christmas cookies. I ate like 10 pounds. It was awesome.
This week was pretty slow with missionary work, and pretty disappointing because no one came to church and practically all of our investigators are too busy to see us, and when we tract everyone is drunk out of their minds and not wearing clothes. It's a pretty sad sight. It made me think of how truly grateful I am for the knowlegde of the gospel that I posess and how much it has blessed my life. Count your blessings, you have a lot. We're not allowed to go into our area today because of all the crazy drunk drivers and stuff so we'll have another awesome night of playing games and stuff. 
I really love and miss you all and cannot wait until the day that I get to see you all again in person. I hope you have a happy new year.
Elder Balmforth







































No comments:

Post a Comment