Monday, January 14, 2013

January 14. 2013

FAMILY!,
hello. This week has been pretty awesome. I got crazy sunburned. I will be very surprised if I come home from South Africa without skin cancer. That sounds like a bad thing, but it's because we've been finding and teaching some awesome people and a lot of them are father led families. 
This week we had 2 families at church and a bunch of other random people we're teaching. I am really hopeful that the families we've found will be baptized. They're so awesome and humble and have a desire to have happy families rather than just get drunk and live. It's so awesome. I'm so happy for all of them. The bad part is that I'm probably going to be leaving on the 22nd, so I probably won't get a chance to see them get baptized. It's lame. At least I know that I did my best and found people.
Nothing really crazy happened this week other than that. We taught a crazy amount of lessons which was awesome. Teaching is so much more fun than finding. But we've been very blessed this week. 
I love and miss you all and hope you have an awesome week.
Elder Balmforth

No comments:

Post a Comment