Monday, February 18, 2013

February 18. 2013

Family,
So last week I was sick, and by the time I emailed last week I thought that I was doing better, but by the end of the day I was feeling horrible. I actually ended up having to go to Gaborone to the doctor because the headaches and sweats and body pains were so bad. The doctor said that I had picked up some bacterial infection, but I don't know what it's called. She gave me some antibiotics and some pain medication and I ended up just trying to sleep for several days until I began to feel better. But now I'm good. But because of all of this, nothing much really happened to report on this week.
Saturday and Sunday we just tracted all day, which was quite an adventure with Elder Naku. 
I'm really excited for the end of the transfer. Only 2 more weeks.
I hope you all had an awesome Valentines day. Worst day for missionaries. I love and miss you all.
Elder Balmforth

No comments:

Post a Comment