Monday, July 29, 2013

July 29.2013

Thobela,
Hello everyone, I hope you each had an awesome week. It was pretty slow, but ended well this side of the world.
We were supposed to have a baptism on Sunday, but the chapel is undergoing some renovations so we had to meet in the Community centre which meant that we didn't have access to the baptismal font. Also, at the rate the construction workers are going it wont be finished for several weeks, so we're not quite sure when the baptism will be. I suppose we could just do it in the river that runs through our area, but I believe that the ratio of water to sewage has shifted in favour of the sewage, and I'm scared enough of the HIV as it is. So we'll wait.
Work was pretty slow going this week, but it ended well. We had a bunch of investigators at church again this week which was awesome. All have a lot of potential for baptism in the upcoming months. It was really cool. Heavenly Father has been blessing Elder Pedersen and I a lot this last little while. We have done something to please the referral gods. We've been getting referrals like crazy.
This week we're half way through the transfer which means I only have 2.5 left which equates to 15 weeks. Crazy right. It has been going by slow and fast all at the same time. I am super excited to come home though.
I love and miss you all.
Peace out.
Elder Balmforth

No comments:

Post a Comment